Thursday, July 8, 2010

Time to play Catch-up!

So most of by blogger friends tend to use their blog as a family scrapbook of sorts and were recently complaining about how life has gotten the best of them
and they are all so far behind on posts and pictures.
Well, I too, consider my blog a family scrapbook, although that is definitely not its only purpose.
I was thinking about how far behind I am with the whole picture scrapbook posting thing and I am so far behind and completely ridiculously out of order that I almost had just decided to say forget it and just start up again right now.
Then it occurred to me that if I did post to catch up and show everyone just how far behind I am, yes, I would be very close to mortified, but I would also make everyone else in my blogging life look so much more on top of it!
Maybe they wouldn't feel so bad!

So, here it is everyone! This is me taking the hit, friends of mine!

We'll start with a few from March! hahaha....yes, March. :)


Kaelyn popped up in the bath one day and said
(in the lowest, most masculine voice she could muster)
"Hi, It's me, Kenny!"






Some friends and I got our girlies together for some
St. Patty's day pics in the tutus we made them! So fun!


And our very own Prince Trever joined us for the pics too!
Kaelyn always goes back and forth between her daddy and brothers or Trever being her Prince. On this day Trever pulled the lucky number!


We joined our friends Bobby and Jessica to celebrate Lukey's 2nd birthday at the
Happiest Place on Earth!
And we were super lucky to get a picture with one of our old favorites, Pluto!







Ahhh...this picture very quickly became famous. I think it will be famous forever. It will be always known as the "roller coaster picture." And we will show it to his first girlfriend, at his graduation party, his wedding, his 40th bday....you get the idea. We love it. In fact, I just ordered it on 16x20 canvas for the living room. I kid. I kid. But I kinda want to actually. ;)





So March was lots and lots of fun, and now I hope all of my "slacking" blogger friends
feel better about themselves.
Just doing my small part in this big world.

Stay tuned and I may post April and May by Christmas! ;)










2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...the roller coaster pic is classic. If anyone ever put a camera in my face on a ride I'm pretty sure I'd have the same face. HaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new title! i was like whose blog is this in my blog roll. haha! i'm so glad you're playing catch up! i love looking at pics new and old. and i think you will be happy you posted them and have them to look back on! ;) i look forward to seeing more!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!