I told you I'd be back with more catching up!
You didn't believe me, did ya?
That's okay, I didn't really believe me either. I just said it with good intentions. But anyway, look, here I am! Let's see what happened in, oh how about APRIL!
Don't worry guys, we'll get through it.
:)
Well, as most of you know, our little Brandt just LOVES trucks. Trucks of all types, but the bigger the better. And we just happened to be quite chummy with a truck driver and his family! ;) Trever's dad, Ryan, is a truck driver and was SO nice to let the kids hang out in his truck one day. Needless to say, they all were in heaven.
Except baby Wayde.
He was hungry.
And really, he couldn't care less about the big truck.

Brandt was stunned silent at first

That's okay, I didn't really believe me either. I just said it with good intentions. But anyway, look, here I am! Let's see what happened in, oh how about APRIL!
Don't worry guys, we'll get through it.
:)
Well, as most of you know, our little Brandt just LOVES trucks. Trucks of all types, but the bigger the better. And we just happened to be quite chummy with a truck driver and his family! ;) Trever's dad, Ryan, is a truck driver and was SO nice to let the kids hang out in his truck one day. Needless to say, they all were in heaven.
Except baby Wayde.
He was hungry.
And really, he couldn't care less about the big truck.
Brandt was stunned silent at first
Wayde just loves his bath time!
I think he's slimming out a little, no?
;)
Well, that's all for now! I have a trillion other things to do and a hubby to snuggle and chat with! Oh and by the way...there's still more to April!
Bwah--haha-haha!
(Is that how you write the evil laugh? Is there really a correct way to write an evil laugh?)
love the pic of brandt stunned silent hahaha! and wayde's rolls are too cute!
ReplyDelete