Friday, October 1, 2010

Feel the burn

On most mornings, I try to wake up early to get in some exercise, some Bible study, a shower or just whatever I can manage before the kiddos wake up. Usually I am done before they come downstairs. On this particular morning, however, that was not the case. They caught me doing my P90 video and thought it was hysterical. Brandt just laughed the whole time and Kaelyn was the best motivator I have ever had. She would NOT let me stop! And yes, they thought it was SO entertaining that Kaelyn grabbed the camera and snapped away. Thanks love.




 Don't mind the look of dread as I watch Tony demonstrate what I am supposed to be doing.
 Brandt laughing...is it that bad??
 Yikes.
 My thoughts exactly, Brandt!
We ended our workout sesh with a couple cuddles. What a nice morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!