Monday, October 4, 2010

Here and there

Rachelle and I took a spur of the moment trip to the local children's museum. It was such a fun way to spend the afternoon. There were tons of different things for the kids to look at, try, play with, build and explore. We will definitely be going back!










 There was a room that had a little pretend theater where the kids could put on puppet shows. Rachelle did a show with Trever and Kaelyn while Natalie, Brandt and I watched. Natalie was NOT a fan of one of the puppets.


 Eek! I don't blame her!
 Lol...and Brandt kept a safe distance.







 They had this case with tons of neat vintage toys. I loved it!
 And this was an earthquake simulator
 Trever got so frustrated when his house started to topple! But now he knows not to build a house on a fault line. ;-)



 Here is Mr. Owen at dance one day...I just wanted to squeeze that tummy! So cute!
 And Brandt and Luke tromping through the foliage ;-) I think at one point they both were eating leaves.
 We had been trying to grow Brandt's hair to see how he could sport the surfer look but he didn't seem to like it much and I was ready for something new.

So we tried a mohawk and he LOVES it!! I do too :)

1 comment:

Comments are welcome!