A couple weeks ago my friend Jessica set up a maternity/family photo session with Sarah from Itsy Bitsy Photography for our family. I could NOT believe what Sarah was able to get out of us given the fact that Brandt wanted nothing to do with the pictures the ENTIRE time, Kaelyn took about twenty minutes to warm up and then wanted to steal the show and Kenny asked if I wanted him to wait in the car not even halfway through the session. It was interesting to say the least! haha...so I was thrilled when I saw what amazing moments Sarah was able to capture for our family!
I haven't gotten my order done yet, so I will have some others to post that I just love once I get them, but for now I just couldn't wait to share some of them with you all!
Great pictures!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! These pictures are so sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteGREAT pictures!!! :) I would of never guessed that it was so hard to get everyone to cooperate!!! ;) hahaha!!!
ReplyDelete