Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Years

My New Year's Resolutions

*Be a more loving and understanding wife
*Be a more patient mother
*Be a more attentive friend
*Put my family first, worry less about inconveniencing others before inconveniencing my family
*Get back in stellar shape after my baby comes!!
*Draw closer to God, discover Him in a new way
*keep my house tidier
*keep things more organized
*blog more
*read more
*write more
*write handwritten notes and letters just to say hello...gotta love snail mail!
*paint and decorate upstairs-YIKES
*be thankful
*surround myself with positive people and influences; the Bible does say that complaining and griping is a sin! Eek!
*have fun ;o)

I'm looking forward to the New Year!! I try to make myself work on these types of things all the time, but New Years is just a fabulous time to write it down and feel that fresh energized feeling of getting things going!

Happy New Year Everyone!





1 comment:

  1. Awesome resolutions! I've got a lot of work to do this year!! Lots of things to change, fix, be better at. I love the fresh start feel the New Year brings!

    ...and I love snail mail, too! It makes me happy =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!