Brandt for one, is just my crazy little man! He is everywhere! He is talking more and more and running and climbing and jumping! Yes, jumping. Big feat, I know. Haha...but it really is a big feat when it involves jumping into the pool!! Holy smokes! We go swimming at a friends' house every week and now he is trying to jump right in! And he prefers if I not catch him! He also thouroughly enjoys it when I 1-2-3-DUNK him underwater! WHAT? Who is this kid? I don't know...and if you happen to find his mother, tell her he is OUT OF CONTROL! ;o) I am so proud of him in between moments of sheer terror that he is going to kill himself doing something dangerous. I love my daring little momma's boy so much. Oh, and his newest thing is ripping off his diaper, running to the potty and trying to sit on Kaelyn's potty seat! Really...he asks for a book and everything and just sits there for a couple minutes. Nothing has happened, nor am I expecting it to, but it sure is funny to see him trying to be such a big boy!
Kaelyn is doing just fabulous in her swim class. I have seen her confidence in the water increase a lot in such a short time. She will now kick herself all around the pool holding on to her inner tube and doesn't even mind terribly when you pour water on her face! That's big for her! Her moment that made my head spin was the other night after bath time. She was getting dressed and told me that she wanted to open birthday presents. I told her that her birthday was over and she had to wait until she was older next year and we would have her birthday again. She said okay and then waited a couple minutes. Then she said "Okay, I'm four now! Time to open presents!" It was so cute, so funny and just seemed too smart to me!
It is truly amazing to watch your children grow and change and learn and excel. I love it!
I have a Journal of fun silly things Calli has said and man its truly amazing how SMART they are. They are truly watching every little thing and soaking it up to squirt it out at you when your least expecting it! That's so awesome about Brandts potty intrest, you never know, he might surprise you and be going on the potty in no time!
ReplyDelete