Thursday, July 2, 2009

Family Update time

Hello all...as I sit and think about everything and nothing I realize that I have not updated you all on how my lovely family is doing! I have only updated you on me, and although this IS my blog...I doubt you really only care about me! I know you are just yearning to hear me brag and boast about my family, so your wish is my command!

Brandt is doing just fantastic...he is running now! Running and climbing everywhere! He somehow knows how to climb on top of our dining room table! YIKES! He has three new teeth coming in helping him reach a grand chomper total of ten! Woohoo! He is still momma's little boy and I just love it more and more every day! He says a few new words: book, nummy, and juice. And he also does the "pat pat pat pat pat blast off!" whenever he and Kaelyn are watching Little Einstein's. It is just too cute!! He is working on using utensils at meals and snacks, generally he always defaults to his hands. Oh well!

Kaelyn is doing wonderful as well! She is speaking SO well lately, I have been thoroughly impressed, as well as embarrassed. She says "shut-up" which she knows is a bad word now and also says "it's not fair!" Who would have thought? She had her first week of swimming lessons last week and is going for her second lesson tomorrow. She and Brandt have both been really into swimming this year, so she was right at home at her swim class. She adores her teacher, Mr. Nick. He's this young, cute, surfer-looking boy and you could just see her gawking during the first couple minutes of class! It was so funny...although it did worry me a little! Isn't it too young to have a crush? Anyway, that crush got her in the water without mom with no hesitation, so I say, so be it!! This week two of her friends will be joining her in the class, so she will have to share Mr. Nick, but I know the girls will have so much fun learning to swim together!

I love this picture! Look at her face! She was so excited...
Kenny is doing well, working ever so hard to support us and all of our extra activities. We are so blessed to have such a loving and devoted father to allow us to live the comfortable life we do. I thank God every day for sending him to me! He took Kaelyn out to our little baby peach tree last night and they collected our first crop! Four tasty little peaches! They were so yummy and Kaelyn loved to pick them, of course!

That's about it for now! More to come soon I'm sure!!

Oh and I apologize for the horrible swim pictures! My camera is awful, I had a crazy 1yr old to chase and I was taking them through a window...just didn't work in my favor!

4 comments:

  1. how cute!! i'm so excited for the girls to swim together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Noonan? I thought you guys were going to a place in harveston? Calli made up a class w Mr. Nick and loved him too! She was a little twitterpated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute family! the girls will have so much fun swimming together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have such a cute family !!!! oh and the girls are gonna have so much fun swimming together!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!