Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our trip to Disneyland


Well, in January we went to Disneyland for Kaelyn's 3rd time and Brandt's first. We went for my birthday so that I got in free, and we only had to buy Kenny's ticket! Woohoo! Anyway, my camera took a poop and the pictures from that trip and a lot of Christmas pictures are currently trying to be recovered...Keep your fingers crossed!! However, we got to go to Disneyland again with the Two-fer deal, so we just went a week ago and had a blast!! Kaelyn's favorite ride is officially the Tea Cups...we went on it at least half a dozen times and she never complained once about waiting in line or the heat (yes it was hot)!

She also informed me that I am not the one to take her on the tea cups because I blew my chance and Daddy goes fast and Mommy goes slow... so poor Kenny has to start bringing a barf bag to Disneyland! We had so much fun during this trip...Kaelyn loved meeting all the characters, the one's from Winnie the Pooh had the shortest lines so we really hit up those ones! Brandt took a couple little naps in the stroller, we went on the Monsters Inc ride in California Adventure and Kaelyn loved it, which is a no-brainer considering she loves that movie. It was so cute to hear her say "Bye Bye monsters, see ya later! I love you too!" She cracks me up.
Kaelyn and Brandt both enjoyed a yummy ice cream treat with Auntie...YUM! I know, we are brave. Kaelyn experienced cotton Candy for the first time and they both lost their marbles for Small World with all the new characters from their favorite movies. They did so well and we had such a successful day and at the end of the day we let Kaelyn pick out one little stuffed character to take home and out of all the ones available, she picked Pluto!!! He has yet to leave her side! I will post a picture of them together soon!Well anyway, we love Disneyland and all things Disney really, and it is so neat to be able to see our kids have such a wonderful time!! Kaelyn knows and loves all the characters and most of the movies and is even starting to get excited just talking about Disneyland! I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!