Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bad Blogger

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I've been away from my blogging home for a while now! First I didn't come on because my parents and sister were in town. They live in Utah, so a visit is always welcome and appreciated. However, this visit they brought some friends, so they were very busy and the visit was short, but still lovely to see them. My sister brought her boyfriend (we aren't very big fans ;o) and we didn't see much of her either because she has a lot of friends out here that she wanted to spend time with. Oh well...perhaps next time. Well, then my parents left and we had our anniversary...ahh...how nice! We had a babysitter for a couple hours one evening *bliss* and went out to a fantastic dinner at one of my absolute FAVORITE places, Harry's Pacific Grill, and saw a movie, Taken. The dinner was wonderful, as was expected and the movie was really great actually! It was so nice to spend some time together just celebrating each other and toasting our iced tea and water to another year of ups and downs, binky's and bills!
Well, then after our anniversary I was really starting to feel guilty about not catching up on my blog, and then the sun was shining so nice and I realized I needed to get outside and do some yardwork...and paint Kaelyn's new bed, and work on Brandt's bday stuff and and and and....
so that's how I feel, really, and I'm so sorry I have nothing exciting to blog about right now. No moral debates, no epiphany, not even an update on my kids! Except that they are bigger and smarter and just as cute as ever! So now I have to run and finish painting, weeding, cleaning, sorting, cooking, shopping, crafting, and getting ready for a fun girls' night tonight!! Hopefully soon I will have something to talk about!!!
All my love!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a way worse blogger than you are! haha, I've only done like 3 blogs so far I think. anyway, we really liked taken also! we got really into it...it was way better than I expected! yay for a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!