Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer Summary 3 of...

Summer Nights...

We went to a couple movies in the park this summer and had such a nice time. Besides the night Brandt almost went home with another family, it was such a great way to spend a summer evening! Well, and the fact that it was a little chilly for summer. On this particular movie night, it was brisk! But, still a great night! The kids loved running around and playing with friends before the movie started and once it did, it was so nice to snuggle up together with blankets and watch the movie together. It was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and although I didn't get to watch all of it, what I saw was really cute. I only snapped a couple pictures before Kaelyn grabbed my camera and took over. ;)


Awesome photo Kaelyn


She did take the rest of these pictures too, Wayde, Owen and her friends! Good job Kaelyn!



 Fun Summer Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!