Kaelyn started preschool this year. We are doing a preschool co-op and it is going so well! She absolutely loves it and is amazing me with how much she's learning! On her first day she got a little nervous amid all of her excitement so when I was taking pics of her we decided to shake things up and get a little silly. She was rolling on the floor laughing and loved all the pictures. So, for your viewing pleasure and just to embarrass the heck out of me, here they are. ;)
Oh and this picture is in the morning before we were getting ready. Her room was completely spotless and I put Wayde in there with her for just a minute to play. I came back and she had all her dollhouses open and ready and a baby in his hand. It was super cute.
we are so proud of you, Q's!
hahaha! too funny!
ReplyDelete