Monday, August 2, 2010

Early Summer Fun

Summer is drawing near...beginning of summer fun!!
Holding birds on Kaelyn, Lucy and Ella's head at the farmer's market
Playing with sticks while camping with Nana and Poppa
It IS MY blog afterall ;)
Why WOULDN'T you want to dig in the firepit full of ash and filth and bugs??
I'm thinking he'd make a great body guard
Fun times at the splash park at Harveston
Brandt and Natalie
Trever and Brandt

2 comments:

  1. Hi DeBran! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Made me smile. You are right... my blog my rules! I like that.

    I think I met you very briefly once before when I met up with Jess Fanzo at Child's Play. It was my first time there and I was a bit overwhelmed at keeping tabs on my own kids to be doing much mingling. Nice to meet you. I'll stop by and visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..the pic of you and Wayde is classic!! He is totally gonna be a buff guy model type! HaHa! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!