
Well our little man turned one yesterday! So exciting! We threw him a teensy-tiny birthday party over the weekend ;o) Only about sixty friends and family came! YIKES! It is amazing that we are so fortunate to have all these people in our lives to share this extraordinary milestone with! It was so special to see all the people that love and care about our family together to celebrate Brandt's first birthday! Here are just a few pictures from the day, starting with Brandt's first haircut in the morning. Even though he obviously was not too thrilled, we can all agree he looks super handsome!

And of course we had a picture to sign.

I made a lot of the decorations, including a funky take on paper lanterns and some banners. I made a photo banner, one that said "Happy birthday Brandt" and one that just said Brandt.


And a delightful homemade double chocolate cake with blue frosting to keep with the color scheme.

I filled jars with blue, brown and green candies for people to snack on.

Of course, the food was wonderful, thanks to Kenny. I put pictures of Brandt on the tables instead of centerpieces.

And then on to cake time...first taste...

and no hesitation!!

By this time we moved him outside near the garden hose ;o) I have never seen a baby enjoy his birthday cake as much as Brandt did! Double chocolate heaven!!

Oh my gosh, your pictures do not do the party justice. I was beautiful you are amazing. And so is the little guy! What an honer to be apart of your life. I am truely blessed.
ReplyDeleteMother also known as Nonna
it was smart to move the messy man outside =) Those artichokes looked AMAZING! Congrats to you and your lovely family.
ReplyDelete